Thank you CHS, LHS leadership

Throughout the years, it as been known that Lewiston and Clarkston high schools, the ASB/Leadership kids of both schools take a significant amount of time, in and out of school, to organize Golden Throne, one of the largest activities in the valley all year long.
  Leadership members have worked very hard this year. Student leaders from the two schools do a lot behind-the-scenes, from planning all of the schools’ assemblies and pep rallies to bigger events, such as prom, Homecoming, and the winter dance.
  Lewiston and Clarkston leadership students collaborate for Golden Throne with several meetings together throughout the year. For Golden Throne, and other events, members of leadership come up with the theme for the event, and together the schools use Golden Throne as a way to raise money for local charities.  
   Ricky Guzman, this year’s Lewiston leadership adviser, said that an effective leadership student is usually selfless and hard-working. With all of the school activity planning, these students are also required to complete a certain amount of volunteer hours per quarter in the community.      
  The students of Lewiston and Clarkston high schools and the supporting parents and members of the valley thank the students who made the entire activity go ‘round. Being a part of ASB and the leadership classes is a very large responsibility to take on, and a lot of pressure is put on the students–but they always follow through. Leadership is quality that many people lack, but the students at both schools excel as the valley’s high school’s leaders.