Idaho Environmental Education Association Creating New Opportunities For Students Interested in Environmental Science

Skylar Raymond, Staff Reporter

The Idaho Environmental Education Association (idEEA) will be conducting their 18th Annual Idaho Environmental Education Conference on March 2-3, 2018 at LCSC in Lewiston, Idaho. These conferences are extensive gathering’s for people who are passionate about learning new environmental and feature examples of how classroom teachers and community partners are engaging in environmental education for students. The conference will employ environmental education to address a variety of curricular and organizational jobs, and building a powerful environmental literacy for the Idaho youth. Students and presenters can register for $50 for the two day conference. 1 Continuing Education Unit (CEU), is available through the University of Idaho, Boise State University, and Northwest Nazarene University. IdahoSTARS credits are available for early childhood educators as well if you are interested. You can sign up for these credits at the conference. To register online, go to https://idahoee.org/events/2018-idaho-environmental-education-conference/