New high school changes

With the new high school under construction, many features are going into  the buildings for the convenience of the students.
  One addition to the school is an Olympic-size swimming pool on the roof. This is an attempt to make practices easier for the swim team but will be available to general students for use in the new Swim Aerobics I & II classes to be added to the current LHS P.E. classes.
  There are also plans for changes in the class schedules. In order to shorten the school day and make transitions between classes less complicated, administration has decided to remove lunch breaks from student and teacher schedules. Administration made the decision in hopes that the change will lead to less confusion in schedule times such as when students are supposed to go to lunch or their next class. With no time for lunch in the new schedule, the mix-ups will no longer be an issue.
  To make the school more modern, escalators will serve as replacements for the stairs. Many students get tired climbing up to three flights of stairs every single day and spend class time complaining about how tired they become from climbing the stairs. With escalators between the floors students will not be exerting as much energy and will be able to get to their classes on time and fully alert for class.