The Bengal's Purr

The student news site of Lewiston High School

The Bengal's Purr

The Bengal's Purr

DJ Khaled declared lost at sea due to affair

American DJ, Khaled Mohammed, also known as DJ Khaled, has been declared lost at sea. The last video of Khaled was made on April 20, 2023, of him talking to the camera and saying unsettling things such as, “Let’s go to the beach!” and “Let’s go swimming!” Over the past few weeks, there has been footage of the DJ asking for help.”Call me Tiger Woods!” and “Call me Cinnamon Toast Crunch” can be seen as a sign of an identity crisis for the DJ. Impractical Jokers star Sal Vulcano, Khaled’s partner, told the purr that the couple were fighting a week before he was lost at sea because the DJ sent a video to Michael Cera reciting a poem and doing a little dance at the end for him.
It has been speculated that Vulcano is behind the disappearance of the DJ, but dance teacher Abby Lee Miller knows the whole truth. “I’ve known about this affair for a while now.” says Miller; “DJ Khaled and the skinny boy have gone golfing together multiple times. Sal has also known about this but is deciding to play the victim. Sal has been in a relationship with Kanye West longer than DJ Khaled and his boy. How do I know this? I’m Abby Lee Miller. I know everything.” Vulcano is being investigated, but DJ Khaled is on a beach somewhere, either swimming or golfing.